Como Disposal has been serving residential and commercial customers alike for more than 50 years providing dumpster bin rental services in Southern Ontario.
We have developed an excellent reputation for being very cost effective while at the same time providing reliable service that is second to none. We are proud to have grown our business on the referrals of our happy customers.
Garbage Bin Rental Services in Mississauga, Oakville, and Burlington
Como Disposal provides cost effective dumpster bin rentals in the western area of the Greater Toronto Area including Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the surrounding region. We offer a variety of dumpster bin sizes to meet the needs of all projects big or small. We accept all types of materials, even the materials that have been rejected from your local garbage pickup.
We guarantee that we will provide you with excellent pricing, on-time delivery and pick-up, and quality customer service. If you are not sure about which size you will need for a dumpster bin or if you have any questions you may give us a call at (416) 460-2862. We are always happy to help you out.
For more information about our garbage bin rental services you can go to our Dumpster Bin Rental Page, or if you want to get a price or even order a bin online you can click here to price a bin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing is based on the size of bin rented and how much is loaded (and sometimes what materials are loaded). You can get a price online by clicking here, or you can call us at (416) 460-2862.
We accept ALL major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Located in Mississauga Ontario, we provide dumpster bin rental services in the western area of the Greater Toronto Area including Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Etobicoke and the west end of Toronto.
- Wood – fencing, decking, firewood, old lumber.
- Construction materials – debris, drywall, tiling, wallboard, Sheetrock.
- Garden debris – branches, tree and hedge clippings, sod, dirt.
- Furniture – couches/sofas, desks, file cabinets, tables, dressers, sofa beds, mattresses.
- Appliances – fridges, freezers, stoves, dishwashers, washers and dryers.
- Basement, garage, shed and attic junk – boxes, books, old tools, tires.
- Electronics – computers, monitors, copy machines, printers.
- Garbage – cardboard, rubbish, paper.
- Concrete – from broken pathways or flooring.
- Roofing items – cedar and asphalt shingles.
- Renovation junk – walls, doors, windows, plywood, drywall, floor boards, plasterboard and frames, etc.
- Old Tires – There is an added disposal charge for tires.
Don’t see your item here? Call us at (416) 460-2862 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you if we can take it or not.
Any bin that has waste piled higher than the top of the bin is overloaded. Please do not overload. Waste should be evenly distributed in the bin. A balanced load makes for an easier pickup.
There should be at least a 16 foot wide access to the bin site to accommodate the truck and its mechanics. If it is going on the street, make sure you have the proper city permits. No vehicles should be parked near the bin site at the time you are expecting a placement, exchange, or pickup. If the bin is being placed on a driveway or other asphalt that is in good condition, we recommend that you place large pieces of plywood where the bin is to be located to avoid damage.
Some items go to the dump while other items go to recycling stations.